Equip your business with a plan.
Before starting on any journey, it's wise to plan ahead. Our Road Mapping Sessions equip businesses with the information they need to navigate the opportunities that social media represents. By the end of this engagement, you will have everything you need to not only generate tremendous new attention for your company on social media, but also drive business results (i.e. dollars and cents!). That includes our Road Map Document, which is a 12-month social media plan that's been customized for your business.
Here's what you can expect from a Black Chair Road Map.
Together, we will:
- Identify buyer personas. Who is your ideal customer, and how can you reach them?
- Identify conversion paths. How do your customers find you, and can you measure that process in order to improve it?
- Explore your current and desired cost of acquisition. How much do you currently pay to acquire a customer, and how does that scale? How much would you be willing to pay for new customers?
- Develop campaign concepts. What sort of content will attract attention from your target market? How will you get it in front of them? And how will that lead to a sale?
- Establish budgets, timelines, and expectations. How much will it cost? How long will it take? What results can you expect? The answer, of course, is "it depends", but we're going to dial that in together.
And this is the process.
- Intake questionnaire. We'll send you a short list of questions to be filled out in advance. Your answers will help our team prepare for the meeting, so that our time together is spent as effectively as possible.
- Road Mapping Session. You will join us for two hours as we delve into your business and work through a social media plan that meets your goals.
- Analysis. After the Road Mapping Session, our team will spend an additional half-day reviewing our discussion and researching any questions that arose in order to assemble your Road Map Document as thoroughly as possible.
- Delivery. Your Road Map Document will detail exactly what was discussed and brought to light during our session together, and will also provide recommendations for next steps. The Road Map Document is portable, and can be used to assist you in either recruiting talent, money, or when presenting this project to a competing firm.
If you'd like to get the ball rolling, simply select any plan from our pricing page to get started. There's absolutely no obligation to keep working with us after the Road Map Session, but if you do, your Road Map payment will be completely credited toward subsequent work.